Your needs evolve with your clients’. So we keep evolving too.
We are always looking for ways to improve our platform and make it even easier to use.
- Intuitive and user friendly, the V2.0 website allows you to perform multiple actions from one screen
- Easily find the information you are looking for by using the search, filter and sort options on each page
- Data download options are available across the whole website, so you can export a range of client information into a CSV or PDF file
A series of user guide videos has been created to help you to use and navigate the website’s functionality: take a look.
- Conveniently integrated within the platform
- Save new clients’ information to return to at a later date to complete an online application form
- Create illustrations for new clients with the option to proceed straight to an online application, without the need to rekey information
- From the client pages, create illustrations for existing clients using previously keyed information, saving time on inputting data
- Easy-to-use online application process
- Pre-population of information, from applications to illustrations
- Initiate an automated message through Origo that will start the process, request money and complete the transfer with no need for user interaction
- Use the transfer tracker to view the status of ongoing transfers
Buy and sell
- Easy-to-use, intuitive new layout
- Instruct straightforward one-off proportionate disinvestments
- Collate multiple trades into one transaction for a more streamlined approach
- Coming soon – Enable order authorisation to support your approval process
- Save time by bulking together instructions for two or more clients
- No dealing charge
- Mitigate risk with our straightforward switch method
- No dealing charge
- Reduce workloads with automated regular investments and disinvestments
- No dealing charge
- Quickly view the status of your clients’ purchases
This short video walks you through the procedure for placing deals within a client’s account, and explains how to instruct multiple buys.
- Access managed portfolios from a selected panel of Third-party MPS providers
- Link client accounts via the bulk dealing and model portfolio tools
- Can be used in conjunction with all other platform functionality
Multiple F&SS accounts for ISAs
- Open up to four advised Funds & Shares Service (F&SS) accounts, plus an XO account for the client, all under a single ISA
- Easily distinguish between accounts by adding a custom label that is only visible to the adviser
- Use each ISA F&SS account as part of your investment strategy, e.g. linking different model portfolios to each account
- Segment investment strategies within the ISA and allocate funds more directly between the accounts, e.g. income and growth
Flexible ISA – V2 ‘Money In’ tool
- See an overview of all your clients’ ISAs and how much subscription allowance they have remaining, after taking any withdrawals into account
- Easily sort and filter your client list, with the option to export it into a CSV file
- Initiate new ISA subscriptions straight from the tool
- Set up and manage regular disinvestments, either for an individual stock, or proportionately across the whole portfolio of eligible assets
- Create one-off and regular cash movements to transfer any available money between the SIPP cash account and the Funds & Shares Service cash account, or vice versa
- View a summary of transactions in and out of your clients’ accounts, including overdue transactions which have not been processed due to insufficient funds
- Regularly invest on your clients’ behalf via our RIA, SIPP, ISA, JISA or GIA on a monthly basis, without incurring any dealing charges
- Add your firm’s branding to our platform, reports and client mobile app.
- Simply upload your firm’s logo, choose your border and colour scheme, then press save.
- The preview screen lets you see what your branding will look like across our website, reports and the client mobile app.
- Create branded standard or bespoke reports for individual clients or groups of clients
- Create point-in-time valuation reports for individual and multiple accounts at client level. SIPP valuations include Funds & Shares Service assets, as well as investment partner and off-panel holdings
- Capital Gains Tax reporting includes accrued losses and gains in the current tax year, and allows you to input gains and losses made elsewhere or carried over from previous years
- Portfolio x-ray enables you to quickly analyse the asset allocation, stock sectors and underlying holdings that make up a portfolio
- Pension income report lets you view PCLS and income payment information within a set date range
- Adviser charges reporting allows you to view charges for a particular date, or within a range of dates of your choosing
- Generate reports on the investment performance of your clients’ accounts or portfolio over a selected period, against a selected benchmark(s)
- Summarise each client’s capital gains, and any tax due on them
- View all GIA clients’ transactions that may be subject to CGT. Calculate the liability based on ‘actual’ and ‘what if’ scenarios, and execute trades based on those ‘what if’ scenarios