It is important to us that you are able to access our products and services.
Our website is designed in a way that makes it easy to navigate and read. We use industry guidelines on accessibility as we develop the site, to make sure it meets the highest standards.
- Our font is easy to read and the size can be increased.
- We use simple text, hyperlinks are defined clearly and alternative descriptions are given for images and links.
- You can use your browser to change the size of the text and images on the page.
- Many of our pages can be read by screen-readers.
- We use mega menus to help you navigate quickly around the site, but if you would prefer not to use them, you can also navigate around our site using our site map.
Keeping your browser up to date
We keep our site updated for the newest versions of all the major browsers – and we test all new developments across these browsers. For the best experience, we recommend you use the most recent version of your browser while using our site. Click on the links below to find the latest versions of the most popular browsers.
Our team is happy to help any clients who are not able to use our website. If you require any assistance with accessibility, please contact us.