For clients of all sizes, we measure up
Retirement Investment Account (RIA)
Thanks to a new RIA with all-in charges from 0.25% p.a., our range of pensions will offer the perfect fit for clients at all stages of their savings journey.
- A low-cost charging structure that will appeal to a wider group of clients
- Access to our Funds & Shares Service provides you and your clients with comprehensive investment choice
- The range of benefit options that you expect from AJ Bell Investcentre
- Access to the usual functionality and cash management tools that are available with our SIPP
- Delivered in addition to the existing SIPP pricing option
- RIA ‘all-in’ pricing
|Retirement Investment Account||Charge|
|Pension portfolio up to £500,000||0.25% p.a.|
|Pension portfolio over £500,000||0.20% p.a.|
VAT is not payable on charges.
No charges for:
- transfers in
- account set-up or administration
- online dealing
- payment of benefits
The lang cat’s viewRead the lang cat’s full RIA review here.
More pieces to solve your client puzzles
Discretionary Fund Managers on platform
Adding Discretionary Fund Managers (DFMs) to our award-winning platform provides even greater investment choice for you and your clients.
- Small but perfectly formed panel of 4–5 partners at launch, with more to be added over time (depending on demand)
- Our new online portal will allow DFMs to input and manage portfolios
- You will be able to link and place clients into models of your choice
- Low platform custody charge is a strong foundation for a total cost that will stack up well against our competitors