AJ Bell Investcentre V2.0
Using the latest technology, and embracing Google’s recommendations for user-experience best practice, we have created an intuitive new layout that is easy to use, and that produces a rich and consistent visual experience across multiple devices.
With AJ Bell Investcentre V2.0, we have also:
- adopted a highly scalable, data-led architecture which allows us to handle the large amount of data generated from each user’s day-to-day activity – this approach ensures that the platform can process an increased workload, whilst achieving the maximum performance speed possible;
- introduced more data-driven functionality, allowing you to perform multiple actions from one screen, and reducing the number of page ‘levels’ you need to go through in order to see a holistic view of the details that make up your clients’ accounts;
- improved the transfer tracker tool to give a more immediate and accurate view of the status of transfers;
- added the option to customise the adviser- and client-facing sides of our platform alongside the client app by displaying your firm’s branding and primary colour;
- introduced straight-through transfers for existing clients, allowing you to instruct additional transfers-in direct on our website, with transfers requested immediately via Origo where possible, without the need to complete transfer discharge forms;
- created a benefits dashboard, where you can see details of every client who is taking pension benefits, including the split between crystallised and uncrystallised funds, the amount of regular income being taken, the percentage of LTA used and the client’s current tax code;
- introduced an adviser charges report, portfolio x-ray report and pension income report, alongside the options for Capital Gains Tax (CGT) and portfolio valuations;
- added a report builder that allows you to modify your reports so that they match your client’s needs; and
- built an iOS client mobile app, featuring a new interface and navigation based on Google’s and Apple’s recommendations for user-experience best practice.
This latest release and our continuing developments demonstrate our ongoing commitment to being one of the easiest platforms to use.
Coming soon …
Very soon, AJ Bell Investcentre V2.0 will include:
- a corporate actions dashboard, showing information on all open corporate actions across your Funds & Shares Service clients, including details of the client accounts that hold the related investment;
- the functionality to manage adviser charging online, initially incorporating the instructions for ad hoc adviser charges and subsequently including introduction of tiered charges, and the ability to cap ongoing charges at a certain value; and
- improved integration between our illustration tool, the new business process and existing customer records, helping to cut down on rekeying of data as you add new clients and manage existing clients.
Our platform is built in line with the most current version of Internet Explorer, as older versions are no longer supported by Microsoft to receive security updates, compatibility fixes or technical support. If you use an earlier Internet Explorer browser than IE11, you may find that our web pages do not render properly. Microsoft provides more information on the end of their support for older versions of Internet Explorer here.
Get in touch
Our Business Development Team are available to answer any questions you have, and to provide an online demonstration of our platform’s features.