AJ Bell Investcentre V2.0
Using the latest technology, and embracing Google’s recommendations for user-experience best practice, we have created an intuitive new layout that is easy to use, and that produces a rich and consistent visual experience across multiple devices.
With AJ Bell Investcentre V2.0, we have also:
- adopted a highly scalable, data-led architecture which allows us to handle the large amount of data generated from each user’s day-to-day activity; this approach ensures that the platform can process an increased workload, whilst achieving the maximum performance speed possible
- introduced more data-driven functionality, allowing you to perform multiple actions from one screen, and reduce the number of page ‘levels’ you need to go through in order to see a holistic view of the details that make up your clients’ accounts
- improved the transfer tracker tool to give a more immediate and accurate view of the status of transfers
- added the option to customise both the adviser and client-facing side of our platform by displaying your firm’s branding on the desktop version, and on the CGT and valuation reports that you generate
This latest release and our continuing developments demonstrate our ongoing commitment to being one of the easiest platforms to use.
In the next release …
The next release, AJ Bell Investcentre V2.0, will include:
- the first step towards advanced-reporting functionality that will enable you to either choose from a range of standard templates or create your own bespoke templates using a new report-building component
- the additional option to customise the client-facing side of our platform by displaying your firm’s branding on the mobile app version of AJ Bell Investcentre.
Our platform is built in line with the most current version of Internet Explorer, as older versions are no longer supported by Microsoft to receive security updates, compatibility fixes or technical support. If you use an earlier Internet Explorer browser than IE11, you may find that our web pages do not render properly. Microsoft provides more information on the end of their support for older versions of Internet Explorer here.
Get in touch
Our Business Development Team are available to answer any questions you have, and to provide an online demonstration of our platform’s features.