Managed Portfolio Service
When you sign up for the Managed Portfolio Service (MPS), the full range of our portfolios will be available for you to use with your clients via our Funds & Shares Service across SIPP, ISA & GIAs. There is no minimum amount and the portfolios are designed to suit a wide range of client scenarios – all at a market-leading cost of just 0.15% p.a. + VAT.
Benefits of the MPS
- A wide range of outcome-orientated portfolio solutions mapped to the leading risk profiling tool providers.
- Available in Active or Passive formats. From 18 February a blended 'Pactive' format will be available too.
- A low fee of just 0.15% p.a. + VAT.
- Simple, transparent disclosure of portfolios and OCFs.
- Portfolios managed with a long-term, multi-asset approach by an experienced team of professionals.
- All backed by our ongoing commitment to choice, costs and communication.
Introducing our MPS
Latest quarterly update
The value of investments can go down as well as up and your client may not get back their original investment.
Our commitment on choice
We believe investors are better served when they can find the solution that is right for them. That’s why we offer a wide range of portfolio options. From income to growth, active to passive, or a blend between the two, every one of our solutions is managed with risk targets in mind so that investors can choose the one that best fits their needs.
If you are unsure whether your client’s needs would be best served by the AJ Bell Passive funds range or our Managed Portfolio Service, why not take a look at our comparison?AJ Bell Passive funds or Managed Portfolio Service
Our commitment on costs
Investment management needn't be expensive. But it often is. As a market leader on costs, we charge a fee of just 0.15% + VAT – no matter which solution you choose.
As one of the UK's leading investment platforms, our buying power is likely to generate savings. Thanks to our commitment on costs, we promise to pass any savings we make back to investors on the day that we make them, making investments better value in the process.Commitment on costs
Our commitment on communication
Before you invest with us, we want you to understand how we’ll take care of your clients’ investments. Once invested, we promise to keep you informed promptly and speak to you in plain English. Why not take a look and see for yourself?View all literature